17. Generational Memory and Affect in Letters from Iwo Jima
- Robert A. Rosenstone2 and
- Constantin Parvulescu3
Published Online: 19 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley and Sons, Inc.
A Companion to the Historical Film
How to Cite
Burgoyne, R. (2013) Generational Memory and Affect in Letters from Iwo Jima, in A Companion to the Historical Film (eds R. A. Rosenstone and C. Parvulescu), Blackwell Publishing Ltd., Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118322673.ch17
West University of Timisoara, Romania
- Published Online: 19 FEB 2013
- Published Print: 25 JAN 2013
Print ISBN: 9781444337242
Online ISBN: 9781118322673
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!