25. Developing Online Reading Comprehension: Changes, Challenges, and Consequences
- Kathy Hall,
- Teresa Cremin,
- Barbara Comber and
- Luis C. Moll
Published Online: 5 MAR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Handbook of Research on Children's Literacy, Learning, and Culture
How to Cite
Dwyer, B. (2013) Developing Online Reading Comprehension: Changes, Challenges, and Consequences, in International Handbook of Research on Children's Literacy, Learning, and Culture (eds K. Hall, T. Cremin, B. Comber and L. C. Moll), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118323342.ch25
- Published Online: 5 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 17 APR 2013
Print ISBN: 9780470975978
Online ISBN: 9781118323342
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!