14. Mango Production, Postharvest Physiology and Storage
- Muhammad Siddiq PhD
Published Online: 20 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Tropical and Subtropical Fruits: Postharvest Physiology, Processing and Packaging
How to Cite
Narayana, C. K., Rao, D. V. S. and Roy, S. K. (2012) Mango Production, Postharvest Physiology and Storage, in Tropical and Subtropical Fruits: Postharvest Physiology, Processing and Packaging (ed M. Siddiq), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118324097.ch14
Department of Food Science and Human Nutrition, Michigan State University, East Lansing, Michigan, USA
- Published Online: 20 NOV 2012
- Published Print: 17 AUG 2012
Print ISBN: 9780813811420
Online ISBN: 9781118324097
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!