27. The Formation and Self-Transformation of the Subject in Foucault's Ethics
- Christopher Falzon2,
- Timothy O'Leary3 and
- Jana Sawicki4
Published Online: 5 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Blackwell Publishing Limited
A Companion to Foucault
How to Cite
Koopman, C. (2013) The Formation and Self-Transformation of the Subject in Foucault's Ethics, in A Companion to Foucault (eds C. Falzon, T. O'Leary and J. Sawicki), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118324905.ch27
University of Newcastle, Australia
University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Williams College, USA
- Published Online: 5 FEB 2013
- Published Print: 12 MAR 2013
Print ISBN: 9781444334067
Online ISBN: 9781118324905
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!