- Jacqueline Stodnick and
- Renée R. Trilling
Published Online: 4 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
A Handbook of Anglo-Saxon Studies
How to Cite
Lee, C. (2012) Disability, in A Handbook of Anglo-Saxon Studies (eds J. Stodnick and R. R. Trilling), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118328828.ch2
- Published Online: 4 SEP 2012
- Published Print: 28 SEP 2012
Print ISBN: 9781444330199
Online ISBN: 9781118328828
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!