22. Working with Special Populations and Service-Related Issues
- John R. E. Fox1 and
- Ken P. Goss2
Published Online: 3 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Eating and its Disorders
How to Cite
Fox, J. R. E. and Goss, K. (2012) Working with Special Populations and Service-Related Issues, in Eating and its Disorders (eds J. R. E. Fox and K. P. Goss), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118328910.ch22
Division of Clinical Psychology, University of Manchester, UK
Coventry Eating Disorders Service, United Kingdom
- Published Online: 3 OCT 2012
- Published Print: 9 OCT 2012
Print ISBN: 9780470683545
Online ISBN: 9781118328910
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!