4. Multistable Visual Perception as a Gateway to the Neuronal Correlates of Phenomenal Consciousness
The Scope and Limits of Neuroscientific Analysis
- Liliana Albertazzi
Published Online: 31 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Handbook of Experimental Phenomenology: Visual Perception of Shape, Space and Appearance
How to Cite
Panagiotaropoulos, T. I. and Logothetis, N. K. (2013) Multistable Visual Perception as a Gateway to the Neuronal Correlates of Phenomenal Consciousness, in Handbook of Experimental Phenomenology: Visual Perception of Shape, Space and Appearance (ed L. Albertazzi), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118329016.ch4
University of Trento Center for the Mind and Brain (CIMeC), Italy
- Published Online: 31 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 30 APR 2013
Print ISBN: 9781119954682
Online ISBN: 9781118329016
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!