Originally published in 1993 as Chapter 14 in Questions and Answers on Counselling in Action (ed. W Dryden). London: Sage Publications Ltd, and reprinted by permission of the publishers. Chapter 13 in the original publication of Person-centred Counselling and Christian Spirituality.
10. Spirituality and the Counsellor (1993)†
Published Online: 27 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Counselling and Spiritual Accompaniment: Bridging Faith and Person-Centred Therapy
How to Cite
Thorne, B. (2012) Spirituality and the Counsellor (1993), in Counselling and Spiritual Accompaniment: Bridging Faith and Person-Centred Therapy, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118329214.ch10
- Published Online: 27 AUG 2012
- Published Print: 19 SEP 2012
Print ISBN: 9781119950820
Online ISBN: 9781118329214
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!