This lecture was given in Birkenhead Town Hall on 19 April 1997, on behalf of the Charity ‘Time and Space’ of which I was patron. Part of it, in slightly amended form, was subsequently incorporated into ‘Spiritual responsibility in a secular profession’ in I Horton and V Varma (Eds) (1997) The Needs of Counsellors and Psychotherapists, pp.200–250 and is reprinted by permission of the publishers, Sage Publications Ltd. Chapter 9 in the original publication.
15. Counselling and the Spiritual Journey (1997)†
Published Online: 27 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Counselling and Spiritual Accompaniment: Bridging Faith and Person-Centred Therapy
How to Cite
Thorne, B. (2012) Counselling and the Spiritual Journey (1997), in Counselling and Spiritual Accompaniment: Bridging Faith and Person-Centred Therapy, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118329214.ch15
- Published Online: 27 AUG 2012
- Published Print: 19 SEP 2012
Print ISBN: 9781119950820
Online ISBN: 9781118329214
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!