9. Anger Control Problems
- John L. Taylor2,
- William R. Lindsay3,4,5,
- Richard P. Hastings5 and
- Chris Hatton6
Published Online: 2 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Psychological Therapies for Adults with Intellectual Disabilities
How to Cite
Taylor, J. L. and Novaco, R. W. (2013) Anger Control Problems, in Psychological Therapies for Adults with Intellectual Disabilities (eds J. L. Taylor, W. R. Lindsay, R. P. Hastings and C. Hatton), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118329252.ch9
Northumbria University and Northumberland, Tyne & Wear NHS Foundation Trust, UK
Castlebeck, Bangor University, UK
University of Abertay, Dundee, UK
Bangor University, UK
Lancaster University, UK
- Published Online: 2 DEC 2012
- Published Print: 9 JAN 2013
Print ISBN: 9780470683460
Online ISBN: 9781118329252
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!