17. A Framework for Applying the Historical Range of Variation Concept to Ecosystem Management
- John A. Wiens3,4,
- Gregory D. Hayward5,6,
- Hugh D. Safford7,8,
- Catherine M. Giffen9
Published Online: 8 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Historical Environmental Variation in Conservation and Natural Resource Management
How to Cite
Romme, W. H., Hayward, G. D. and Regan, C. (2012) A Framework for Applying the Historical Range of Variation Concept to Ecosystem Management, in Historical Environmental Variation in Conservation and Natural Resource Management (eds J. A. Wiens, G. D. Hayward, H. D. Safford and C. M. Giffen), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118329726.ch17
PRBO Conservation Science, 3820 Cypress Dr #11, Petaluma, CA 94954, USA
School of Plant Biology, University of Western Australia, 35 Stirling Highway, Crawley, WA 2006, Australia
USDA Forest Service, Alaska Region, 3301 C Street, Anchorage, AK 99504, USA
USDA Forest Service, Rocky Mountain Region, Lakewood, CO 80401, USA
USDA Forest Service, Pacific Southwest Region, Vallejo, CA 94592, USA
Department of Environmental Science and Policy, University of California, Davis, CA 95616, USA
USDA Forest Service, National Office Washington, DC, USA
- Published Online: 8 JUL 2012
- Published Print: 10 AUG 2012
Print ISBN: 9781444337921
Online ISBN: 9781118329726
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!