24. The Growing Importance of the Past in Managing Ecosystems of the Future
- John A. Wiens1,2,
- Gregory D. Hayward3,4,
- Hugh D. Safford5,6 and
- Catherine M. Giffen7
Published Online: 8 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Historical Environmental Variation in Conservation and Natural Resource Management
How to Cite
Safford, H. D., Wiens, J. A. and Hayward, A. G. D. (2012) The Growing Importance of the Past in Managing Ecosystems of the Future, in Historical Environmental Variation in Conservation and Natural Resource Management (eds J. A. Wiens, G. D. Hayward, H. D. Safford and C. M. Giffen), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118329726.ch24
PRBO Conservation Science, 3820 Cypress Dr #11, Petaluma, CA 94954, USA
School of Plant Biology, University of Western Australia, 35 Stirling Highway, Crawley, WA 2006, Australia
USDA Forest Service, Alaska Region, 3301 C Street, Anchorage, AK 99504, USA
USDA Forest Service, Rocky Mountain Region, Lakewood, CO 80401, USA
USDA Forest Service, Pacific Southwest Region, Vallejo, CA 94592, USA
Department of Environmental Science and Policy, University of California, Davis, CA 95616, USA
USDA Forest Service, National Office Washington, DC, USA
- Published Online: 8 JUL 2012
- Published Print: 10 AUG 2012
Print ISBN: 9781444337921
Online ISBN: 9781118329726
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!