2. Obsessive–Compulsive Spectrum Disorders: Diagnosis, Theory, and Treatment
- Gregoris Simos3 and
- Stefan G. Hofmann4
Published Online: 17 MAR 2013
This edition first published 2013 © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
CBT for Anxiety Disorders: A Practitioner Book
How to Cite
Clark, D. A. and Simos, G. (2013) Obsessive–Compulsive Spectrum Disorders: Diagnosis, Theory, and Treatment, in CBT for Anxiety Disorders: A Practitioner Book (eds G. Simos and S. G. Hofmann), John Wiley & Sons Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118330043.ch2
University of Macedonia, Thessaloniki, Greece
Boston University, Boston, MA, USA
- Published Online: 17 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 17 APR 2013
Print ISBN: 9780470975534
Online ISBN: 9781118330043
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!