32. Multilingualism in Southern Africa
- Tej K. Bhatia and
- William C. Ritchie
Published Online: 3 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2013 Blackwell Publishing, Ltd
The Handbook of Bilingualism and Multilingualism, Second Edition
How to Cite
Kamwangamalu, N. M. (2012) Multilingualism in Southern Africa, in The Handbook of Bilingualism and Multilingualism, Second Edition (eds T. K. Bhatia and W. C. Ritchie), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118332382.ch32
Syracuse University, USA
- Published Online: 3 OCT 2012
- Published Print: 7 NOV 2012
Print ISBN: 9781444334906
Online ISBN: 9781118332382
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!