35. Multilingualism and Language Renewal in Ex-Soviet Central Asia
- Tej K. Bhatia and
- William C. Ritchie
Published Online: 3 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2013 Blackwell Publishing, Ltd
The Handbook of Bilingualism and Multilingualism, Second Edition
How to Cite
Schlyter, B. N. (2012) Multilingualism and Language Renewal in Ex-Soviet Central Asia, in The Handbook of Bilingualism and Multilingualism, Second Edition (eds T. K. Bhatia and W. C. Ritchie), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118332382.ch35
Syracuse University, USA
- Published Online: 3 OCT 2012
- Published Print: 7 NOV 2012
Print ISBN: 9781444334906
Online ISBN: 9781118332382
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!