45. Corporate Reputation and Return on Investment (ROI): Measuring the Bottom-Line Impact of Reputation
- Craig E. Carroll PhD
Published Online: 4 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Inc
The Handbook of Communication and Corporate Reputation
How to Cite
Kim, Y. and Yang, J. (2013) Corporate Reputation and Return on Investment (ROI): Measuring the Bottom-Line Impact of Reputation, in The Handbook of Communication and Corporate Reputation (ed C. E. Carroll), Blackwell Publishing Ltd., Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118335529.ch45
The University of Texas, Austin, USA
- Published Online: 4 APR 2013
- Published Print: 3 JUN 2013
Print ISBN: 9780470670989
Online ISBN: 9781118335529
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!