6. China and Southeast Asia
- Sarah E. Metcalfe2 and
- David J. Nash3,4
Published Online: 27 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Quaternary Environmental Change in the Tropics
How to Cite
Penny, D. (2012) China and Southeast Asia, in Quaternary Environmental Change in the Tropics (eds S. E. Metcalfe and D. J. Nash), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118336311.ch6
School of Geography, University of Nottingham, Nottingham NG7 2RD, United Kingdom
School of Environment and Technology, University of Brighton, Lewes Road, Brighton BN2 4GJ, United Kingdom
School of Geography, Archaeology, Environmental Studies, University of the Witwatersrand, Private Bag 3, Johannesburg 2050, South Africa
- Published Online: 27 AUG 2012
- Published Print: 28 SEP 2012
Print ISBN: 9781118343258
Online ISBN: 9781118336311
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!