12. Managing the soil–plant system for the delivery of ecosystem services
- Peter J. Gregory3,4 and
- Stephen Nortcliff5
Published Online: 9 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
Soil Conditions and Plant Growth
How to Cite
Hopkins, D. W. and G. Gregorich, E. (2013) Managing the soil–plant system for the delivery of ecosystem services, in Soil Conditions and Plant Growth (eds P. J. Gregory and S. Nortcliff), Blackwell Publishing Ltd, Oxford. doi: 10.1002/9781118337295.ch12
Centre for Food Security, School of Agriculture, Policy & Development, University of Reading, Reading, UK
East Malling Research, New Road, East Malling, Kent, UK
Soil Research Centre, Department of Geography and Environmental Science, University of Reading, Reading, UK
- Published Online: 9 JAN 2013
- Published Print: 25 FEB 2013
Print ISBN: 9781405197700
Online ISBN: 9781118337295
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!