6. Establishment of Hemovigilance for the Testing, Storage, Distribution, Transport, and Issuing of Blood and Blood Components: The Example of Greece
- René R. P. De Vries MD3 and
- Jean-Claude Faber MD4
Published Online: 6 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Hemovigilance: An Effective Tool for Improving Transfusion Safety
How to Cite
Politis, C. (2012) Establishment of Hemovigilance for the Testing, Storage, Distribution, Transport, and Issuing of Blood and Blood Components: The Example of Greece, in Hemovigilance: An Effective Tool for Improving Transfusion Safety (eds R. R. P. De Vries and J.-C. Faber), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118338179.ch6
Department of Immunohematology and Blood Transfusion, Leiden University Medical Center, Leiden, The Netherlands
Blood Transfusion Service of the Luxembourg Red Cross, Luxembourg
- Published Online: 6 AUG 2012
- Published Print: 29 AUG 2012
Print ISBN: 9780470655276
Online ISBN: 9781118338179
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!