11. Prevention of Adolescent Psychoactive Substance Use
- Richard Rosner2,3
Published Online: 4 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Clinical Handbook of Adolescent Addiction
How to Cite
McGee, M. E. and Mack, A. H. (2013) Prevention of Adolescent Psychoactive Substance Use, in Clinical Handbook of Adolescent Addiction (ed R. Rosner), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118340851.ch11
Forensic Psychiatry Residency Program, New York University School of Medicine, New York, NY, USA
Forensic Psychiatry Clinic, Bellevue Hospital Center, New York, NY, USA
- Published Online: 4 DEC 2012
- Published Print: 4 JAN 2013
Print ISBN: 9780470972342
Online ISBN: 9781118340851
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!