17. Multiple Frequency Selection in DVFS-Enabled Processors to Minimize Energy Consumption
- Albert Y. Zomaya and
- Young Choon Lee
Published Online: 30 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Energy-Efficient Distributed Computing Systems
How to Cite
Rizvandi, N. B., Zomaya, A. Y., Lee, Y. C., Boloori, A. J. and Taheri, J. (2012) Multiple Frequency Selection in DVFS-Enabled Processors to Minimize Energy Consumption, in Energy-Efficient Distributed Computing Systems (eds A. Y. Zomaya and Y. C. Lee), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118342015.ch17
Centre for Distributed and High Performance Computing, School of Information Technologies, University of Sydney, NSW, Australia
- Published Online: 30 JUL 2012
- Published Print: 3 AUG 2012
Print ISBN: 9780470908754
Online ISBN: 9781118342015
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!