5. Energy-Efficient Reservation Infrastructure for Grids, Clouds, and Networks
- Albert Y. Zomaya and
- Young Choon Lee
Published Online: 30 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Energy-Efficient Distributed Computing Systems
How to Cite
Orgerie, A.-C. and Lefèvre, L. (2012) Energy-Efficient Reservation Infrastructure for Grids, Clouds, and Networks, in Energy-Efficient Distributed Computing Systems (eds A. Y. Zomaya and Y. C. Lee), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118342015.ch5
Centre for Distributed and High Performance Computing, School of Information Technologies, University of Sydney, NSW, Australia
- Published Online: 30 JUL 2012
- Published Print: 3 AUG 2012
Print ISBN: 9780470908754
Online ISBN: 9781118342015
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!