1. Cholesterol Trafficking and Distribution between Cellular Membranes
- Irena Levitan2 and
- Francisco J. Barrantes3
Published Online: 22 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Cholesterol Regulation of Ion Channels and Receptors
How to Cite
Wüstner, D., Solanko, L. M. and Lund, F. W. (2012) Cholesterol Trafficking and Distribution between Cellular Membranes, in Cholesterol Regulation of Ion Channels and Receptors (eds I. Levitan and F. J. Barrantes), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118342312.ch1
Department of Medicine, University of Illinois at Chicago, Chicago, IL, USA
Facultad de Ciencias Médicas, Pontificia Universidad Católica Argentina, Aires, Argentina
- Published Online: 22 JUN 2012
- Published Print: 16 JUL 2012
Print ISBN: 9780470874325
Online ISBN: 9781118342312
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!