8. Indirect Channel Regulation by Cholesterol: The Role of Caveolae and Caveolins in Regulating KATP Channel Function
- Irena Levitan2 and
- Francisco J. Barrantes3
Published Online: 22 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Cholesterol Regulation of Ion Channels and Receptors
How to Cite
Dart, C. (2012) Indirect Channel Regulation by Cholesterol: The Role of Caveolae and Caveolins in Regulating KATP Channel Function, in Cholesterol Regulation of Ion Channels and Receptors (eds I. Levitan and F. J. Barrantes), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118342312.ch8
Department of Medicine, University of Illinois at Chicago, Chicago, IL, USA
Facultad de Ciencias Médicas, Pontificia Universidad Católica Argentina, Aires, Argentina
- Published Online: 22 JUN 2012
- Published Print: 16 JUL 2012
Print ISBN: 9780470874325
Online ISBN: 9781118342312
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!