33. Leptospira Infections
- Dolores Gavier-Widén2,3,
- J. Paul Duff4 and
- Anna Meredith5
Published Online: 30 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Infectious Diseases of Wild Mammals and Birds in Europe
How to Cite
Birtles, R. (2012) Leptospira Infections, in Infectious Diseases of Wild Mammals and Birds in Europe (eds D. Gavier-Widén, J. P. Duff and A. Meredith), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118342442.ch33
National Veterinary Institute (SVA), Uppsala, Sweden
Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Uppsala, Sweden
Animal Health and Veterinary Laboratories Agency, (AHVLA) Diseases of Wildlife Scheme, Penrith, UK
Royal (Dick) School of Veterinary Studies, University of Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
- Published Online: 30 JUL 2012
- Published Print: 31 AUG 2012
Print ISBN: 9781405199056
Online ISBN: 9781118342442
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!