1. C–H Functionalization: A New Strategy for the Synthesis of Biologically Active Natural Products
- Janine Cossy and
- Stellios Arseniyadis
Published Online: 30 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Modern Tools for the Synthesis of Complex Bioactive Molecules
How to Cite
Rousseaux, S., Liégault, B. and Fagnou, K. (2012) C–H Functionalization: A New Strategy for the Synthesis of Biologically Active Natural Products, in Modern Tools for the Synthesis of Complex Bioactive Molecules (eds J. Cossy and S. Arseniyadis), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118342886.ch1
Laboratoire de Chimie Organique, UMR 7084 CNRS ESPCI, ParisTech, Paris, France
- Published Online: 30 AUG 2012
- Published Print: 21 SEP 2012
Print ISBN: 9780470616185
Online ISBN: 9781118342886
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!