11. The Evolution of Immobilized Reagents and their Application in Flow Chemistry for the Synthesis of Natural Products and Pharmaceutical Compounds
- Janine Cossy and
- Stellios Arseniyadis
Published Online: 30 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Modern Tools for the Synthesis of Complex Bioactive Molecules
How to Cite
Myers, R. M., Roper, K. A., Baxendale, I. R. and Ley, S. V. (2012) The Evolution of Immobilized Reagents and their Application in Flow Chemistry for the Synthesis of Natural Products and Pharmaceutical Compounds, in Modern Tools for the Synthesis of Complex Bioactive Molecules (eds J. Cossy and S. Arseniyadis), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118342886.ch11
Laboratoire de Chimie Organique, UMR 7084 CNRS ESPCI, ParisTech, Paris, France
- Published Online: 30 AUG 2012
- Published Print: 21 SEP 2012
Print ISBN: 9780470616185
Online ISBN: 9781118342886
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!