4. Golden Opportunities in the Synthesis of Natural Products and Biologically Active Compounds
- Janine Cossy and
- Stellios Arseniyadis
Published Online: 30 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Modern Tools for the Synthesis of Complex Bioactive Molecules
How to Cite
Gagosz, F. (2012) Golden Opportunities in the Synthesis of Natural Products and Biologically Active Compounds, in Modern Tools for the Synthesis of Complex Bioactive Molecules (eds J. Cossy and S. Arseniyadis), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118342886.ch4
Laboratoire de Chimie Organique, UMR 7084 CNRS ESPCI, ParisTech, Paris, France
- Published Online: 30 AUG 2012
- Published Print: 21 SEP 2012
Print ISBN: 9780470616185
Online ISBN: 9781118342886
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!