22. Mobility Modeling and Opportunistic Network Performance Analysis
Published Online: 10 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Mobility Models for Next Generation Wireless Networks: AD HOC, Vehicular and Mesh Networks
How to Cite
Santi, P. (2012) Mobility Modeling and Opportunistic Network Performance Analysis, in Mobility Models for Next Generation Wireless Networks: AD HOC, Vehicular and Mesh Networks, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118344774.ch22
- Published Online: 10 JUN 2012
- Published Print: 13 JUL 2012
Book Series Editors:
- David Hutchison2,
- Serge Fdida3,
- Joe Sventek4
Series Editor Information
Lancaster University, Lancaster, UK
Université Pierre et Marie Curie, Paris, France
University of Glasgow, Glasgow, UK
Print ISBN: 9781119992011
Online ISBN: 9781118344774
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!