7. Random Trip Models
Published Online: 10 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Mobility Models for Next Generation Wireless Networks: AD HOC, Vehicular and Mesh Networks
How to Cite
Santi, P. (2012) Random Trip Models, in Mobility Models for Next Generation Wireless Networks: AD HOC, Vehicular and Mesh Networks, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118344774.ch7
- Published Online: 10 JUN 2012
- Published Print: 13 JUL 2012
Book Series Editors:
- David Hutchison2,
- Serge Fdida3 and
- Joe Sventek4
Series Editor Information
Lancaster University, Lancaster, UK
Université Pierre et Marie Curie, Paris, France
University of Glasgow, Glasgow, UK
Print ISBN: 9781119992011
Online ISBN: 9781118344774
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!