28. Immune Monitoring Design within the Developmental Pipeline for an Immunotherapeutic or Preventive Vaccine
- W. John W. Morrow PhD, DSc, FRCPath4,
- Nadeem A. Sheikh PhD5,
- Clint S. Schmidt PhD6 and
- D. Huw Davies PhD7
Published Online: 20 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Vaccinology: Principles and Practice
How to Cite
Janetzki, S., Romero, P., Roederer, M., Bolton, D. L. and Jandus, C. (2012) Immune Monitoring Design within the Developmental Pipeline for an Immunotherapeutic or Preventive Vaccine, in Vaccinology: Principles and Practice (eds W. J. W. Morrow, N. A. Sheikh, C. S. Schmidt and D. H. Davies), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118345313.ch28
Seattle, WA, USA
Dendreon Corporation, Seattle, WA, USA
NovaDigm Therapeutics, Inc., Grand Forks, ND, USA
University of California at Irvine, Irvine, CA, USA
- Published Online: 20 JUN 2012
- Published Print: 3 AUG 2012
Print ISBN: 9781405185745
Online ISBN: 9781118345313
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!