31. Mass Immunization Strategies
- W. John W. Morrow PhD, DSc, FRCPath4,
- Nadeem A. Sheikh PhD5,
- Clint S. Schmidt PhD6 and
- D. Huw Davies PhD7
Published Online: 20 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Vaccinology: Principles and Practice
How to Cite
Heymann, D. L., Aylward, R. B. and Tangermann, R. H. (2012) Mass Immunization Strategies, in Vaccinology: Principles and Practice (eds W. J. W. Morrow, N. A. Sheikh, C. S. Schmidt and D. H. Davies), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118345313.ch31
Seattle, WA, USA
Dendreon Corporation, Seattle, WA, USA
NovaDigm Therapeutics, Inc., Grand Forks, ND, USA
University of California at Irvine, Irvine, CA, USA
- Published Online: 20 JUN 2012
- Published Print: 3 AUG 2012
Print ISBN: 9781405185745
Online ISBN: 9781118345313
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!