9. Deep Brain Stimulation in Obsessive Compulsive Disorders
- Sam Eljamel3 and
- Konstantin V. Slavin4
Published Online: 19 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Neurostimulation: Principles and Practice
How to Cite
Christmas, D. and Gabriëls, L. (2013) Deep Brain Stimulation in Obsessive Compulsive Disorders, in Neurostimulation: Principles and Practice (eds S. Eljamel and K. V. Slavin), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118346396.ch9
Centre for Neurosciences, Ninewells Hospital & Medical School, Dundee, Scotland, UK
Department of Neurosurgery, University of Illinois at Chicago. Chicago, Illinois, USA
- Published Online: 19 JUL 2013
- Published Print: 19 AUG 2013
Print ISBN: 9781118346358
Online ISBN: 9781118346396
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!