17. The Future: What's in the Toolkit for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis and Treatment?
- Ashutosh K. Tewari M.D., M.Ch.2,
- Peter Whelan MS, FRCS3 and
- John D. Graham FRCP, FRCR4
Published Online: 24 JAN 2014
This edition first published 2014 © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Prostate Cancer: Diagnosis and clinical management
How to Cite
Maitland, N. J. (2014) The Future: What's in the Toolkit for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis and Treatment?, in Prostate Cancer: Diagnosis and clinical management (eds A. K. Tewari, P. Whelan and J. D. Graham), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118347379.ch17
Ronald P. Lynch Professor of Urologic-Oncology, Director, Center for Prostate Cancer, Weill Cornell Medical College and New York Presbyterian Hospital, Director, LeFrak Center of Robotic Surgery, NYPH, Weill Cornell Medical College, New York Presbyterian Hospital, New York, USA
Community Urologist, Leeds, UK, Emeritus Consultant Urological Surgeon, Pyrah Department of Urology, St. James's University Hospital, Leeds, UK
Consultant in Clinical Oncology, Beacon Centre, Musgrove Park Hospital, Taunton, Somerset, UK, Director, National Collaborating Centre for Cancer, Cardiff, UK
- Published Online: 24 JAN 2014
- Published Print: 6 FEB 2014
Print ISBN: 9781118347355
Online ISBN: 9781118347379
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!