12. Identity, Conflict, and the Experience of Trauma
The Social Psychology of Intervention and Engagement Following Political Violence
- Kai J. Jonas3 and
- Thomas A. Morton4
Published Online: 8 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Restoring Civil Societies: The Psychology of Intervention and Engagement Following Crisis
How to Cite
Muldoon, O. T. and Lowe, R. D. (2012) Identity, Conflict, and the Experience of Trauma, in Restoring Civil Societies: The Psychology of Intervention and Engagement Following Crisis (eds K. J. Jonas and T. A. Morton), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118347683.ch12
University of Göttingen, Germany
University of Exeter, UK
- Published Online: 8 AUG 2012
- Published Print: 27 AUG 2012
Book Series Editors:
- Marilynn B. Brewer
Print ISBN: 9780470671436
Online ISBN: 9781118347683
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!