15. Depression and Traumatic Brain Injury
- Andres M. Kanner MD3,4,5
Published Online: 4 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Depression in Neurologic Disorders: Diagnosis and Management
How to Cite
Mensah, S. A. and Kerr, M. P. (2012) Depression and Traumatic Brain Injury, in Depression in Neurologic Disorders: Diagnosis and Management (ed A. M. Kanner), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118348093.ch15
Departments of Neurological Sciences and Psychiatry, Rush Medical College at Rush University, Chicago, IL, USA
Laboratory of EEG and Video-EEG-Telemetry, Chicago, IL, USA
Section of Epilepsy and Rush Epilepsy Center, Rush University Medical Center, Chicago, IL, USA
- Published Online: 4 JUL 2012
- Published Print: 24 AUG 2012
Print ISBN: 9781444330588
Online ISBN: 9781118348093
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!