15. Nuclear RNA Silencing and Related Phenomena in Animals
- Saura C. Sahu
Published Online: 8 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Toxicology and Epigenetics
How to Cite
Malik, R. and Svoboda, P. (2012) Nuclear RNA Silencing and Related Phenomena in Animals, in Toxicology and Epigenetics (ed S. C. Sahu), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118349045.ch15
Division of Toxicology, Center for Food Safety and Applied Nutrition, Food and Drug Administration, Laurel, Maryland, USA
- Published Online: 8 AUG 2012
- Published Print: 7 SEP 2012
Print ISBN: 9781119976097
Online ISBN: 9781118349045
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!