20. Archival Toxicoepigenetics: Molecular Analysis of Modified DNA from Preserved Tissues in Toxicology Studies
- Saura C. Sahu
Published Online: 8 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Toxicology and Epigenetics
How to Cite
Merrick, B. A. (2012) Archival Toxicoepigenetics: Molecular Analysis of Modified DNA from Preserved Tissues in Toxicology Studies, in Toxicology and Epigenetics (ed S. C. Sahu), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118349045.ch20
Division of Toxicology, Center for Food Safety and Applied Nutrition, Food and Drug Administration, Laurel, Maryland, USA
- Published Online: 8 AUG 2012
- Published Print: 7 SEP 2012
Print ISBN: 9781119976097
Online ISBN: 9781118349045
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!