The views expressed in this paper do not necessarily represent those of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration.
32. Epigenetic Modifications in Chemical Carcinogenesis†
- Saura C. Sahu
Published Online: 8 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Toxicology and Epigenetics
How to Cite
Pogribny, I. P., Koturbash, I. and Beland, F. A. (2012) Epigenetic Modifications in Chemical Carcinogenesis, in Toxicology and Epigenetics (ed S. C. Sahu), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118349045.ch32
Division of Toxicology, Center for Food Safety and Applied Nutrition, Food and Drug Administration, Laurel, Maryland, USA
- Published Online: 8 AUG 2012
- Published Print: 7 SEP 2012
Print ISBN: 9781119976097
Online ISBN: 9781118349045
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!