1. Functional Genomics Research in Aquaculture: Principles and General Approaches
- Marco Saroglia1 and
- Zhanjiang (John) Liu2
Published Online: 11 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Functional Genomics in Aquaculture
How to Cite
Liu, S., Zhang, Y., Sun, F., Jiang, Y., Wang, R., Li, C., Zhang, J. and Liu, Z. (2012) Functional Genomics Research in Aquaculture: Principles and General Approaches, in Functional Genomics in Aquaculture (eds M. Saroglia and Z. (. Liu), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118350041.ch1
Department of Biotechnology and Molecular Sciences, Animal Biotechnology and Aquaculture Unit, University of Insubria, Via J.H. Dunant 3 Varese I-21100, Italy
The Fish Molecular Genetics and Biotechnology Laboratory, Department of Fisheries and Allied Aquacultures and Program of Cell and Molecular Biosciences, Aquatic Genomics Unit, Auburn University, Auburn, AL 36849, USA
- Published Online: 11 JUN 2012
- Published Print: 27 JUL 2012
Print ISBN: 9780470960080
Online ISBN: 9781118350041
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!