3. Production, Growth, and Insulin-Like Growth Factor-I (IGF-I) Gene Expression as an Instantaneous Growth Indicator in Nile Tilapia Oreochromis Niloticus
- Marco Saroglia4 and
- Zhanjiang (John) Liu5
Published Online: 11 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Functional Genomics in Aquaculture
How to Cite
Brown, C. L., Cruz, E. M. v., Bolivar, R. B. and Borski, R. J. (2012) Production, Growth, and Insulin-Like Growth Factor-I (IGF-I) Gene Expression as an Instantaneous Growth Indicator in Nile Tilapia Oreochromis Niloticus, in Functional Genomics in Aquaculture (eds M. Saroglia and Z. (. Liu), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118350041.ch3
Department of Biotechnology and Molecular Sciences, Animal Biotechnology and Aquaculture Unit, University of Insubria, Via J.H. Dunant 3 Varese I-21100, Italy
The Fish Molecular Genetics and Biotechnology Laboratory, Department of Fisheries and Allied Aquacultures and Program of Cell and Molecular Biosciences, Aquatic Genomics Unit, Auburn University, Auburn, AL 36849, USA
- Published Online: 11 JUN 2012
- Published Print: 27 JUL 2012
Print ISBN: 9780470960080
Online ISBN: 9781118350041
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!