6. Functional Genomic Analysis of the Nutritional and Hormonal Regulation of Fish Glucose and Lipid Metabolism
- Marco Saroglia2 and
- Zhanjiang (John) Liu3
Published Online: 11 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Functional Genomics in Aquaculture
How to Cite
Skiba-Cassy, S., Polakof, S., Seilez, I. and Panserat, S. (2012) Functional Genomic Analysis of the Nutritional and Hormonal Regulation of Fish Glucose and Lipid Metabolism, in Functional Genomics in Aquaculture (eds M. Saroglia and Z. (. Liu), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118350041.ch6
Department of Biotechnology and Molecular Sciences, Animal Biotechnology and Aquaculture Unit, University of Insubria, Via J.H. Dunant 3 Varese I-21100, Italy
The Fish Molecular Genetics and Biotechnology Laboratory, Department of Fisheries and Allied Aquacultures and Program of Cell and Molecular Biosciences, Aquatic Genomics Unit, Auburn University, Auburn, AL 36849, USA
- Published Online: 11 JUN 2012
- Published Print: 27 JUL 2012
Print ISBN: 9780470960080
Online ISBN: 9781118350041
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!