12. Modelling Plant Ecology
- John Wainwright2 and
- Mark Mulligan3
Published Online: 31 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Environmental Modelling: Finding Simplicity in Complexity, Second Edition
How to Cite
Fisher, R. A. (2013) Modelling Plant Ecology, in Environmental Modelling: Finding Simplicity in Complexity, Second Edition (eds J. Wainwright and M. Mulligan), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118351475.ch12
Department of Geography, Durham University, Science Laboratories, South Road, Durham, DH1 3LE, UK
Department of Geography, King's College London, Strand, London WC2R 2LS, UK
- Published Online: 31 JAN 2013
- Published Print: 1 MAR 2013
Print ISBN: 9780470749111
Online ISBN: 9781118351475
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!