24. Characterizing Novel Ecosystems: Challenges for Measurement
- Richard J. Hobbs5,
- Eric S. Higgs6 and
- Carol M. Hall6
Published Online: 31 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Novel Ecosystems: Intervening in the New Ecological World Order
How to Cite
Harris, J. A., Murphy, S. D., Nelson, C. R., Perring, M. P. and Tognetti, P. M. (2013) Characterizing Novel Ecosystems: Challenges for Measurement, in Novel Ecosystems: Intervening in the New Ecological World Order (eds R. J. Hobbs, E. S. Higgs and C. M. Hall), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118354186.ch24
Ecosystem Restoration and Intervention Ecology (ERIE) Research Group, School of Plant Biology, University of Western Australia, Australia
School of Environmental Studies, University of Victoria, Canada
- Published Online: 31 JAN 2013
- Published Print: 19 FEB 2013
Print ISBN: 9781118354223
Online ISBN: 9781118354186
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!