3. Towards a Conceptual Framework for Novel Ecosystems
- Richard J. Hobbs5,
- Eric S. Higgs6 and
- Carol M. Hall6
Published Online: 31 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Novel Ecosystems: Intervening in the New Ecological World Order
How to Cite
Hallett, L. M., Standish, R. J., Hulvey, K. B., Gardener, M. R., Suding, K. N., Starzomski, B. M., Murphy, S. D. and Harris, J. A. (2013) Towards a Conceptual Framework for Novel Ecosystems, in Novel Ecosystems: Intervening in the New Ecological World Order (eds R. J. Hobbs, E. S. Higgs and C. M. Hall), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118354186.ch3
Ecosystem Restoration and Intervention Ecology (ERIE) Research Group, School of Plant Biology, University of Western Australia, Australia
School of Environmental Studies, University of Victoria, Canada
- Published Online: 31 JAN 2013
- Published Print: 19 FEB 2013
Print ISBN: 9781118354223
Online ISBN: 9781118354186
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!