37. Concerns about Novel Ecosystems
- Richard J. Hobbs3,
- Eric S. Higgs4 and
- Carol M. Hall4
Published Online: 31 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Novel Ecosystems: Intervening in the New Ecological World Order
How to Cite
Standish, R. J., Thompson, A., Higgs, E. S. and Murphy, S. D. (2013) Concerns about Novel Ecosystems, in Novel Ecosystems: Intervening in the New Ecological World Order (eds R. J. Hobbs, E. S. Higgs and C. M. Hall), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118354186.ch37
Ecosystem Restoration and Intervention Ecology (ERIE) Research Group, School of Plant Biology, University of Western Australia, Australia
School of Environmental Studies, University of Victoria, Canada
- Published Online: 31 JAN 2013
- Published Print: 19 FEB 2013
Print ISBN: 9781118354223
Online ISBN: 9781118354186
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!