3. Development of A Sitagliptin Transaminase
- Peter J. Dunn3,
- K. K. (Mimi) Hii4,
- Michael J. Krische5 and
- Michael T. Williams6
Published Online: 23 MAY 2013
© 2013 by John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Sustainable Catalysis: Challenges and Practices for the Pharmaceutical and Fine Chemical Industries
How to Cite
Janey, J. M. (2013) Development of A Sitagliptin Transaminase, in Sustainable Catalysis: Challenges and Practices for the Pharmaceutical and Fine Chemical Industries (eds P. J. Dunn, K. K. (. Hii, M. J. Krische and M. T. Williams), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, New Jersey. doi: 10.1002/9781118354520.ch04
Pfizer Green Chemistry Lead, Sandwich, Kent, United Kingdom
Imperial College London, South Kensington, London, United Kingdom
University of Texas at Austin, Austin, Texas, United States of America
CMC Consultant, Deal, Kent, United Kingdom
- Published Online: 23 MAY 2013
- Published Print: 8 APR 2013
Print ISBN: 9781118155424
Online ISBN: 9781118354520
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!