13. Diarylprolinol Silyl Ethers: Development and Application As Organocatalysts
- Peter J. Dunn3,
- K. K. (Mimi) Hii4,
- Michael J. Krische5 and
- Michael T. Williams6
Published Online: 23 MAY 2013
© 2013 by John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Sustainable Catalysis: Challenges and Practices for the Pharmaceutical and Fine Chemical Industries
How to Cite
Gotoh, H. and Hayashi, Y. (2013) Diarylprolinol Silyl Ethers: Development and Application As Organocatalysts, in Sustainable Catalysis: Challenges and Practices for the Pharmaceutical and Fine Chemical Industries (eds P. J. Dunn, K. K. (. Hii, M. J. Krische and M. T. Williams), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, New Jersey. doi: 10.1002/9781118354520.ch13
Pfizer Green Chemistry Lead, Sandwich, Kent, United Kingdom
Imperial College London, South Kensington, London, United Kingdom
University of Texas at Austin, Austin, Texas, United States of America
CMC Consultant, Deal, Kent, United Kingdom
- Published Online: 23 MAY 2013
- Published Print: 8 APR 2013
Print ISBN: 9781118155424
Online ISBN: 9781118354520
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!