46. Subglottic Stenosis of Granulomatosis with Polyangiitis (Wegener's)
- Gary S. Hoffman MD, MS3,
- Cornelia M. Weyand MD, PhD4,
- Carol A. Langford MD, MHS3 and
- Jörg J. Goronzy MD, PhD4
Published Online: 3 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Inflammatory Diseases of Blood Vessels, Second Edition
How to Cite
Seth, R. and Alam, D. S. (2012) Subglottic Stenosis of Granulomatosis with Polyangiitis (Wegener's), in Inflammatory Diseases of Blood Vessels, Second Edition (eds G. S. Hoffman, C. M. Weyand, C. A. Langford and J. J. Goronzy), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118355244.ch46
Department of Rheumatic and Immunologic Diseases, Center for Vasculitis Care and Research, Cleveland Clinic, Lerner College of Medicine, Cleveland, OH, USA
Department of Medicine, Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, CA, USA
- Published Online: 3 MAY 2012
- Published Print: 8 JUN 2012
Print ISBN: 9781444338225
Online ISBN: 9781118355244
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!