9. Oxidative Stress and Vascular Inflammation
- Gary S. Hoffman MD, MS2,
- Cornelia M. Weyand MD, PhD3,
- Carol A. Langford MD, MHS2 and
- Jörg J. Goronzy MD, PhD3
Published Online: 3 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Inflammatory Diseases of Blood Vessels, Second Edition
How to Cite
Harrison, D. G. (2012) Oxidative Stress and Vascular Inflammation, in Inflammatory Diseases of Blood Vessels, Second Edition (eds G. S. Hoffman, C. M. Weyand, C. A. Langford and J. J. Goronzy), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118355244.ch9
Department of Rheumatic and Immunologic Diseases, Center for Vasculitis Care and Research, Cleveland Clinic, Lerner College of Medicine, Cleveland, OH, USA
Department of Medicine, Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, CA, USA
- Published Online: 3 MAY 2012
- Published Print: 8 JUN 2012
Print ISBN: 9781444338225
Online ISBN: 9781118355244
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!